ADMISSIONS > ADMISSION SCHEDULE
TIMETABLE OF NEW ADMISSIONS FOR ACADEMIC SESSION 2022-2023
NOTE: ETNS Admissions are open for students of Pre-Primary, Primary and Secondary.
For information on admission into advanced primary and secondary classes please call:
• Saddar Campus: 021-32253005,021-32259979 ,021-32222072,021-32258816
• Malir Campus: 0333-0135644
• Korangi: 021-35070776
• Super Highway: 021-36830147
• North Karachi: 03311079746(Pre-primary) 03311079748 (Secondary)
1. The Admission Process for Pre-Primary, Primary and Secondary students starts in January 2022 The form is available at the ETNS Headmistress's Office of each Campus, for a non-refundable fee of Rs 500. (If you choose to download our online Student Admission Application Form, you will have to pay this fee upon submission to the Accounts Department.)
2. The ETNS Admission Entry Test and student interviews will take place starting after 2 weeks of form submission. (Specific dates listed in the timetable below.)
3. Announcement of all accepted applicants will be posted outside the Accounts Office at each ETNS campus. (Specific dates listed in timetable below.) Distribution of Admission Fee challan will also take place on the same date.
TIMETABLE FOR IMPORTANT DATES:
PRE-PRIMARY / PRIMARY / SECONDARY
Application Form Distribution: Mid of January till first week of March.
Deadline of Form Submission: Mid of March.
Entry Test and Interview: End of March.
List of Accepted Candidates: Second week of April.
Payment of School Fees: By the 15th of April.
AKU-EB offers Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, granting the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary Certificate (HSSC), which are accredited by the Higher Education Commission (HEC). The curriculum aligns with the National Curriculum of Pakistan, and examinations adhere to the National scheme of studies.
Education Trust Nasra School Malir Campus became affiliated with the Aga Khan University Examination Board in 2006, with the primary aim of preparing the younger generation for a brighter future. The school takes pride in its students and staff, showcasing their capability to compete on both national and international platforms.
In 2010, the management elevated Education Trust Nasra School Malir to a Higher Secondary School affiliated with the Aga Khan University Examination Board. Over the years, approximately 424 (SSC) & 234 (HSSC) students have successfully completed SSC and HSSC, consistently achieving commendable results. The school boasts top three positions in SSC for the years 2010, 2013, and 2015, and top five positions in HSSC for 2013 and 2023.